Saturday, July 2, 2016

Drunken Nights


I am always reminded why I don't go out to bars after I do it. Because I always over drink, stay out too late, and am in agony the next day. Luckily, I only spent twenty dollars last night, but I was super hungover.

I had a moment upon entering Lamplighters, bumping and pushing around the crowded mad house, of leaving. It was midnight or so, and I would have been much better off physically just leaving then. But... I figured why not stay out for four more hours. It becomes a high school reunion, which is good and bad. I did see some good old friends and people I did not expect to see. But... I stay out too late in hopes of meeting some gal, and end up aggravated coming out empty handed... Luckily I didn't get punched in the face for talking to dudes girlfriends.

Around 4am Durty Nellies closed and I had to walk home. I bummed one cigarette (the only one of the night) for the run/walk home. As I left I saw a yellow Vitamin Water on the sidewalk and scooped that up (good luck for me) for fuel. I began running very fast for no real reason, I almost fell a few times. I was extremely winded, especially while smoking a cigarette. I could feel my body decaying from the alcohol and lack of food and fluid. My head and stomach ache were creeping up, foreshadowing my morning.

As I walked down the road, there were some plastic sticks (I don't know what they're called) I began gathering them as I walked, I picked up about 5 and later laid them down on the train tracks. I began to run again in fear of the police catching me in the act.

I arrived to my backyard winded to lay down. The cold dew felt good on my body. I laid on my back for maybe a half hour as the sun came up hating the physical foreshadowing of the hangover. I was pulling out handfuls of grass and rubbing it on my face... It felt good. I felt sick and decided to make myself puke, rolling over slightly to let it spew out. I wiped more grass on my face to rid of the remains.

I finally went inside, I felt like stroking myself to avoid sleep a bit longer. I finally go to sleep around 5:30 and wake up around 1:30pm. Horrible headache, all I could do was drink water and make a pizza, and that's all I've eaten so far today... I felt like stroking myself one more time to avoid the pain a little longer before I took a shower. And that's about it for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment